Web Accelerator - Speed up the content display on website, improve customer experience | VNG Cloud
Web Accelerator: Speed Up Content Display
Web Accelerator helps increase the loading speed of web pages and enhances user experience by optimizing the page loading process and storing resources on network nodes closer to the users.
Allow HTTP queries to be transmitted in parallel over a single connection instead of using multiple connections as before, reducing the time needed to establish new connections and increasing data transmission speed. HTTP/2 also supports compressing the header format of HTTP queries, reducing the size of data that needs to be transmitted.
By optimizing images to reduce data transmission size and tailoring their size, format, and quality to the end-user's devices, website performance is enhanced, resulting in faster page loading speed.
- Automatic compress and transcode images based on end devices to make sure best quality with optimal size.
- Automatic compress and optimize web code based on Google Page Speed best practices.
- Supporting Multiple Origin Web Servers by some methods like: Round Robin, Least Connection, Destination IP Hashing.
- Caching website content on Edge Server based on user defined Rules.
- Minimal request to Origin Web Server.
- Easy flush cache over Portal Web GUI or API.
- Routing user requests to the best Edge server based on user location and current internet latency.
- Edge programming by flexible Rules.
- Delivering content from Cache to improve website performance.
- Supporting SSL connection.
- Supporting HTTP/2 and HTTP Keep Alive.
Increasing website connection and processing speed by minimizing the size of files and the amount of data transmitted between the server and the user's browser.
Brotli Compression is a modern data compression standard used in web applications to reduce the size of data files transmitted between the server and the user's browser. With better data compression capabilities compared to the previous GZIP standard, Brotli Compression can reduce file sizes by up to more than 20%.
Improving the service ability of the web service through load balancing access to the original servers and automatically redirecting access to other servers when the original servers encounter issues.
Allowing users to customize the operation of the Web service directly on the server of a Content Delivery Network (CDN), ensuring that user requests are efficiently processed and responded to quickly.
- For personal websites, blogs, and anyone who wants to explore VNG Cloud
- For professional websites, blogs, and portfolios requiring basic security and performance
- For small eCommerce websites and businesses requiring advanced security and performance
- For enterprise websites, production pages requiring Enterprise security and high performance
(*) The above prices do not include traffic cost. For more information, please see here.
(**) Above prices do not include VAT.
|Enable HTTP2||Support enable HTTP/2|
|CDNs||The number of CDN customer can build||1||3||5||20|
|Multi CNAME||Support customer to use multiple domains||3||5||10|
|SSL Cert||Support customer to upload their SSL to use service||50||50||50||50|
|Image Optimizer||Automatically optimize image on customer's website: |
|Load Balancing||Support LB the Origin Servers in pool to distribute the incoming requests such as: Weight RoundRobin, Least Connected, IP Hashing.||3 (ips)||5 (ips)||50 (ips)|
|HSTS Support||Support HSTS|
|Always Use HTTPS||Automatically rewrite website from http to https|
|Automatic HTTPS Rewrites||Support rewrite url http to https in page content automatically|
|TLS 1.3: Support TLS Version 1.3||Support using TLS minumum version|
|Brotli Compression||Compress page to reduce the size of website for supported devices|
|Caching||Cache response from the origin server|
|Development Mode||Temporarily disable all caching on the system|
|Cache Browser||Cache on Browser time|
|Cache Edge TTL||Cache on Edge time||>3 days||>1 day||>12 hours||>30 minutes|
|Purge Cache||Support clear or purge cache on CDN system||5 times/day||20 times/day||50 times/day||1000 times/day|
|Page Rules||Setup pagerule to adjust cache, image quality, resolution and image.||1 rule||3 rules||5 rules||100 rules|
|Analytics||Analyse and report|
Why choose Web Accelerator?
Discover success stories from VNG Cloud's customers, explore how cloud solutions help businesses overcome challenges in management and operations.
- Quick deployment, can be set up in just 2-3 days.
- Stable infrastructure, ensuring smooth operation of CRM and IP call center systems.
- Great interworking capability, assisting Neyu in resolving issues that occur with external vendors.
- Expert team ready for 24/7 technical support.
The web accelerator service optimizes the loading speed of web pages by reducing the time needed to establish new connections and minimizing the amount of data transmitted between the server and the user's browser. This service allows HTTP queries to be transmitted in parallel over a single connection, instead of using multiple connections as before. Additionally, the service supports Brotli Compression - a modern data compression standard that can reduce the size of data files by up to more than 20% compared to the previous GZIP compression.
The Web Accelerator service enhances the website's responsiveness to high traffic by increasing the website's concurrent processing capability. This service ensures that the website can efficiently handle a large volume of user requests by distributing the access load among multiple original servers. When the original servers encounter issues, the service automatically redirects user requests to other servers, ensuring the service's availability and readiness.
Yes, when using the Web Accelerator service, you can save bandwidth costs. By customizing the size, format, and quality of images based on the end-user's device, the service reduces the amount of data needed to transmit images, thereby reducing the required bandwidth usage. Additionally, using Brotli Compression, a more modern data compression standard, helps further reduce the size of other data files, saving additional bandwidth costs
When a user visits a website, the service automatically detects the user's device and network conditions, sending the most suitable version of each image, such as low-quality images for mobile users and high-quality images for desktop users with faster connections. This significantly reduces the size of the image file transmitted to the user by up to 60% and helps increase page loading speed.