vCloudcam - Cloud computing platform and application for cameras | VNG Cloud
vCloudcam: Smart surveillance camera solution
vCloudcam, a product of VNG Cloud, provides security monitoring and data storage services from cameras on the cloud computing platform, supporting multiple platforms (Web, Mobile App, Desktop). Integrated with AI technology, vCloudcam can recognize faces, detect anomalies, and alert for intrusion, making it suitable for various customer segments such as schools, banks, factories, and retail chains.
With the aim of delivering effective solutions for storage and processing of surveillance camera data, vCloudcam is delighted to accompany you.
Centralized video storage and access anytime, anywhere with multi-platform application:
- Store surveillance camera data in the cloud with unlimited capacity, fast and secure.
- Access live view and playback of cameras anytime, anywhere through the multi-platform application (Web, Mobile, Desktop).
- Real-time live view supporting up to 100 cameras simultaneously, with camera resolution up to 4K.
- Encrypt data before transmission via HTTPS protocol for enhanced security.
- Store footage temporarily in vBox and synchronize it back to the server in case of unstable internet connection.
Comprehensive and simplified management with vCloudcam:
- Optimized and detailed permissions for each device and user, accommodating diverse operational needs of businesses.
- Centralized monitoring and management of cameras deployed across all branches nationwide.
- Convenient sharing of video playback links with third parties or relevant authorities without granting system access.
- Full access history of user accounts and interacting devices for easy search and retrieval.
Proactively create notifications for specific events, delivering them to the right recipients:
- Notify when the device loses connection and when the connection is restored.
- Add recipients for specific events to assess and react promptly.
- Multi-channel notifications: Web, Desktop, Mobile app, Email, or able to connect with peripheral devices such as speakers, sirens, etc.
Cameras serve not only for surveillance but also elevate proactive security and operational optimization for businesses:
- Detect motion, breach virtual fences, and intrusions into restricted areas.
- Facial recognition.
- License plate recognition and vehicle classification.
- Configure and notify events via application channels, email, and peripheral devices.
- Mark videos with events that need to be reviewed.
- No need for a specialized camera, AI features from the cloud can be accessed whenever needed.
Capture license plate images, store images and videos as surveillance evidence.
Capture facial images and match with data to identify employees and strangers.
Intrusion recognition AI
Detect and alert when there is unusual motion or unauthorized intrusion.
VNG Cloud provides a variety of security camera resolutions from 720p, 1080p, 2k to 4k, allowing review of recorded camera data up to 360 days.
In addition, VNG Cloud also offers advanced options with AI integration. Please contact us for a detailed quote.
vCloudcam is a powerful and secure video storage solution that can store footage for up to 360 days. It helps optimize the cost of setting up and operating camera systems for manufacturing plants, warehouses, and yards. Applicable AI features: Intrusion warning, Facial recognition, Fire detection, License plate recognition.
vCloudcam is a cost-effective and efficient security solution for the camera systems of jewelry and fashion stores. With its AI features, vCloudcam supports management and quality control of services, helping you make more effective business decisions.
vCloudcam provides support and enhances security management in educational environments. The AI features of vCloudcam can help detect and alert about potential risks, monitor activities within school premises, and ensure the safety of students, teachers, and staff.
With AI features such as facial recognition, people counting, heatmaps, queue monitoring, and the ability to store video for up to 360 days, vCloudcam is an optimal storage and operational solution for the camera systems of retail chains, cafes, and restaurants. This helps you improve service quality and provide a better experience for your customers.
vCloudcam is a secure and cost-effective solution for the camera systems of gas and fuel stations. The AI features of vCloudcam include intrusion detection, facial recognition, fire detection, and license plate recognition. This helps enhance security and safety for the gas stations.
Why choose vCloudcam?
Discover success stories from VNG Cloud's customers, explore how cloud solutions help businesses overcome challenges in management and operations.
- Quick deployment, can be set up in just 2-3 days.
- Stable infrastructure, ensuring smooth operation of CRM and IP call center systems.
- Great interworking capability, assisting Neyu in resolving issues that occur with external vendors.
- Expert team ready for 24/7 technical support.
vCloudcam is ready to provide APIs with AI features, making it easy for businesses to integrate into other systems according to their needs. Regarding live-view, vCloudcam supports all interfaces, including Web, Desktop, and Mobile. In particular, vCloudcam supports up to 100 simultaneous live-view cameras on the Desktop.
vBox, in fact, is a miniPC device developed by the software engineering team of VNG Cloud. vBox is designed to route data from cameras to the cloud and cache video data when the internet connection is lost. Additionally, vBox supports data encryption from cameras before transmitting to the cloud, if requested by the customers.
vCloudcam provides diverse administrative decentralization capabilities, including:
- Decentralization based on 3 user levels: Super Admin, Admin, and Operator.
- Device-specific authorization for cameras and vBoxes.
- Camera management based on Location/Geographical Position or Custom Groups, depending on specific purposes.
Businesses can leverage the existing infrastructure of security surveillance devices with:
vBox: Customers can choose between physical vBox or virtual vBox options. Each vBox can connect from 5 to 50 surveillance cameras, depending on the resolution and configuration of the cameras and vBox used by the customer.
AI services: Customers can choose pre-integrated AI cameras or use AI-on-cloud services. Currently, vCloudcam provides these services at a starting price of only 600,000 VND per camera per month.
Some AI features that vCloudcam offers to customers:
- Motion detection, restricted area intrusion
- Face Recognition
- People counting
- Queue monitoring
- License plates recognition, vehicle classification
- Fire detection.
To use VNG Cloud's vCloudcam service, follow these steps:
- Step 1: Register an account on the website https://vngcloud.vn.
- Step 2: Connect the device (Add the box and the cameras in the same network class with that vBox).
- Step 3: Start managing and using vCloudcam surveillance cameras.