vColo - Trusted Data Center Colocation | VNG Cloud
Colocation Services at VNG Data Center - an Uptime Tier III certified DC
Colocation services at VNG Data Center - an Uptime Tier III certified DC, guarantee high network speeds and 24/7 technical support. This service is well-suited for financially stable businesses engaged in long-term projects and equipped with the capability to self-manage their systems.
The service provides infrastructure space for placing power systems, air conditioning, and other IT equipment, ensuring 24/7 system operation and allowing customers full use and control of their systems.
Colocation (vColo) is a service that rents space for placing servers in a Data Center (DC), allowing customers to enjoy the high-standard infrastructure services available in the DC.
Storage space rental
Allowing renting a private space on a rack to place servers and enjoy high-quality DC services.
Full rack rental
Providing rental service for standard racks, easily expandable to meet the development needs of businesses.
Space rental and partitioning
Allowing renting a large floor area that is well-planned and clearly partitioned to provide flexible customization options for different industries.
Providing unlimited internet bandwidth with low latency.
Providing continuous power supply with high backup plan.
Strict monitoring system and stringent work procedures.
Server Leasing is a service that allows leasing a dedicated server and corresponding rack space, ensuring high security and stable server connection to the Internet.
Server Leasing Services
- Physical server leasing with configuration (CPU, RAM, Storage, network) according to customer requirements.
- Flexible pricing policy depending on the quantity and duration of the commitment. Customers may own the server after a certain rental period.
- High availability guaranteed, with proactive hardware monitoring to predict potential failures, and quick repair and upgrade.
High performance with reasonable prices
Network Management & Monitoring
Network Management & Monitoring is a service that manages and enhances connectivity from the data center to customers to ensure continuous, low-latency, and secure connections.
Ensuring flexible, high-bandwidth, and secure network connectivity with all major network providers such as VNPT, Viettel, FPT, CMC, SCTV, SPT, Mobifone, etc.
A team of international certified engineers with high expertise designs a solution that ensures operating time, reduces downtime, maximizes availability and saves costs for businesses.
Ensuring QoS on bandwidth according to demand. Flexible pricing based on speed, fixed capacity or actual demand, with pricing based on the 95th percentile rule.
Online monitoring service
Management and monitoring tools with a user-friendly interface that provides visual charts to proactively and quickly manage and detect abnormal signs and protect the system from cyber attacks.
International certified engineers
Remote-Hand Services is a service that provides support for monitoring, maintenance, repair, and upgrade of servers that are located in VNG Data Center for customers.
Ensuring flexible network connectivity, wide bandwidth, and safe connection with fiber optic networks to all major network providers such as VNPT, Viettel, FPT, CMC, SCTV, SPT, Mobifone, etc.
Professional technical team
The team of international certified engineers have high expertise in designing a solution that ensures operational time, reduces downtime, maximizes availability, and saves costs for businesses.
Ensuring quality of service (QoS) for bandwidth depending on requirements. Flexible pricing based on speed, fixed capacity, or actual needs, and a pricing mechanism based on the 95th percentile principle.
Smart and convenient management
Management and monitoring tools with a user-friendly interface, providing visual charts to help actively and quickly manage and detect abnormal signs, protecting the system from network attacks.
International certified engineers
Equipment imported from G7 countries
5 layers of absolute security
Optimal operation with full certifications
1+1 domestic and international connections
24/7 monitoring, anytime, anywhere
DDoS prevention service
Low PUE level
Active 1+1 uninterrupted connection for domestic and international transmission lines:
- Nx100GE trunking within the DC.
- 100GE peering with ISPs.
- 300 core fiber optic cables connecting DCs to the outside world.
- Bandwidth: 400 Gbps (domestic), 5 Gbps (international). Can be expanded upon request.
- 100GE Interconnection between 2 DCs.
Three separate generators to meet three different types of needs: IT, cooling, and office with corresponding power output.
Used to increase the voltage from the main power source of the generator to the power transmission line and to the areas, ensuring stable current flow.
Over 200 electric control panels for the entire data center. Closely monitor the entire system and power grid. The cabinets are made according to the highest industrial electrical cabinet license "Blokset".
Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS)
A continuous power supply system to increase the reliability of power supply to the system.
With extremely high capacity, high durability, and fast startup time of only 30 seconds (in case of power failure), the chiller meets the cooling needs, capable of responding quickly in unforeseen power outages.
The cooling tower discharges all the hot gas from the cooling machine to ensure that the temperature in the data center always operates under the initial design conditions (international standard ASHRAE TC 9.9).
Cooling the air by allowing the air to pass through circulating cold water pipes. The heat from inside the cooling room will follow the water out of the CRAH and go to the chiller.
To allow businesses to focus on core business initiatives, the team responsible for operating and managing the Data Center operates as part of the company's internal IT resource, providing a core IT development strategy.
The technical expert team at VNG Cloud Data Center is trained and certified with high-level international certifications in:
- International certifications in DC infrastructure (ATD, CDCP, CDFORM, CDCE,...).
- Networking (JNCIA, JNCIS, JNCIP,..).
- System security (JNCIS-Sec, JNCIP-Sec, CEH,…) and has extensive experience throughout the entire process of planning, designing, implementing, monitoring, and managing the system.
VNG Cloud uses a dedicated Center Infrastructure Management tool (DCIM) to:
- Collect operating data of the DC system and the operational status of devices.
- Alert related departments of incidents and abnormal signs according to standard thresholds or customer requirements.
- Generate periodic and on-demand reports.
- Manage incidents and changes in the system.
- Plan system improvements and performs regular equipment status evaluations.
VNG Data Center provides 5 layers of absolute security:
- Layer 1: Accessing the Data Center area.
- Layer 2: Accessing the Man Trap area.
- Layer 3: Exiting the Man Trap.
- Layer 4: Accessing the Data Halls.
- Layer 5: Accessing the Colocation area.
- This price list is for reference purposes only. Please contact VNG Cloud to get the most detailed and accurate quotation for your specific needs.
- The above price list does not include VAT.
- Applicable to colocation services in VNG Tan Thuan DC.
Discover success stories from VNG Cloud's customers, explore how cloud solutions help businesses overcome challenges in management and operations.
- Quick deployment, can be set up in just 2-3 days.
- Stable infrastructure, ensuring smooth operation of CRM and IP call center systems.
- Great interworking capability, assisting Neyu in resolving issues that occur with external vendors.
- Expert team ready for 24/7 technical support.
VNG Cloud's server colocation service (vColo) is a service that provides space for hosting servers by unit, rack or private area with many advantages:
- Data Center meets international Uptime Tier III standards.
- 99,99% uptime.
- High-speed Internet connection.
- Energy, humidity and temperature monitoring system 24/7/365.
Data centers and server rooms typically install equipment in racks with sizes of 19 inches or 23 inches. These measurements correspond to 482.6 mm and 584.2 mm, respectively.
The space within the rack is measured in units called 'U,' where 1U equals 1.75 inches or 44.45 mm in height. For example, an IT device labeled as R142 has a height of 44.45 mm.
When documentation refers to a switch/hub/router/server as R142, it indicates that its height is 44.45 mm. Manufacturers typically provide device sizes in multiples of 1U. The most prevalent rack size is 42U.
Yes. Currently, VNG Cloud has direct connections to Internet Service Providers (ISPs) in Vietnam such as Viettel, FPT, VNPT, CMC Telecom, etc.
Yes. VNG Cloud supports regular device checks for customers, usually twice a day.
If there are any signs of abnormality, VNG Cloud will contact the customer's representative to coordinate within VNG Cloud's responsibility scope.