Live Streaming - Live Streaming Solution | VNG Cloud
Live Streaming: Online Content Streaming Service on the Internet
Live Streaming is an online content delivery service, for content such as events, TV programs, and sports, to a large audience on the Internet, provided by VNG Cloud.
Live Streaming services help businesses save costs, increase flexibility, and provide real-time data analytics to make more precise decisions.
- Origin Load Balancing allows for distributing the workload among multiple servers to maximize service capacity and minimize overloading on a single server, ensuring your customers always have fast and stable access to online content.
- Failover ensures service stability and uninterrupted customer access to online content.
- Packaging media from RTMP to HLS Streaming on the fly.
- Supporting packaging multiple Audio and Video bitrates.
- Creating custom Adaptive Bitrate Playlists.
- Automatic recording in 60m to support media timeshift.
- Authentication over whitelisted IP or user credential.
- Channel Management (PUSH Method).
- Channel status monitoring.
- Routing user requests to the best Edge Server based on user location and current internet latency.
- Edge programming by flexible Rules.
- Supporting SSL connection.
- Authentication over URL Token and CORS.
- HLS/DASH Streaming with ABR and Multi Audio in the same playlist (PULL Method).
Allows users to manage custom rules for their websites on the CDN service. These rules can be configured to handle specific requests, such as blocking or redistributing resources, customizing routing, adding or removing HTTP headers, and much more.
Convert live signal format from RTMP to HLS (using HTTP protocol), with high compatibility with various end-user devices.
Enables automatic grouping of signals with the same content into ABR-supported channels, optimizing network resource management, and minimizing signal loss caused by transmitting multiple copies of the same content to multiple users.
Prevent unauthorized distribution of website content on other websites, prevent copying or unlawful use of content by restricting access to authorized addresses.
Restrict access from unauthorized users and manage connections to the website by categorizing users based on geographical addresses, CIDR, and HTTP Referer. This helps protect your content and information from potential security threats.
Enable users to rewatch content they missed within the last 30 minutes, ensuring they do not miss any important content and can catch up on recent screen activities.
Ensure service continuity by supporting multiple signal reception points across various Internet Service Providers (ISPs).
Why choose Live Streaming?
Discover success stories from VNG Cloud's customers, explore how cloud solutions help businesses overcome challenges in management and operations.
- Quick deployment, can be set up in just 2-3 days.
- Stable infrastructure, ensuring smooth operation of CRM and IP call center systems.
- Great interworking capability, assisting Neyu in resolving issues that occur with external vendors.
- Expert team ready for 24/7 technical support.
Yes, our live streaming service is compatible with various devices, including mobile devices and Smart TVs. Users can easily access content from their smartphones, tablets, or Smart TVs, ensuring a seamless viewing experience anytime, anywhere.
Yes, the live streaming solution comes with a replay feature. You can watch previously live-streamed content within a specific timeframe, ensuring you don't miss any important events or broadcasts.
VNG Cloud is committed to prioritizing security and content protection. Our livestreaming service implements robust measures to prevent unauthorized content distribution and copying. Features such as anti-hotlink and access filters ensure maximum protection for content and uphold the intellectual property rights of content providers.